Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Teach me

  1.   24 Teach me, and I will hold my tongue: and cause me to understand wherein I have erred.
  2.   32 That which I see not teach thou me: if I have done iniquity, I will do no more.
  3.   4 Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths.
      5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
  4.   11 Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
  5.   17 O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.
  6.   11 Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.
  7.   12 Blessed art thou, O Lord: teach me thy statutes.
          •  •  •
      26 I have declared my ways, and thou heardest me: teach me thy statutes.
          •  •  •
      33 Teach me, O Lord, the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end.
          •  •  •
      64 The earth, O Lord, is full of thy mercy: teach me thy statutes.
          •  •  •
      66 Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments.
          •  •  •
      68 Thou art good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes.
          •  •  •
      102 I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me.
          •  •  •
      108 Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O Lord, and teach me thy judgments.
          •  •  •
      124 Deal with thy servant according unto thy mercy, and teach me thy statutes.
          •  •  •
      135 Make thy face to shine upon thy servant; and teach me thy statutes.
          •  •  •
      171 My lips shall utter praise, when thou hast taught me thy statutes.
  8.   10 Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
  9.   4 He taught me also, and said unto me, Let thine heart retain my words: keep my commandments, and live.
  10.   5 But he shall say, I am no prophet, I am an husbandman; for man taught me to keep cattle from my youth.
  11.   28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
  12.   1 Behold, it came to pass that I, Enos, knowing my father that he was a just man—for he taught me in his language, and also in the nurture and admonition of the Lord—and blessed be the name of my God for it—
  13.   53 But behold, the devil hath deceived me; for he appeared unto me in the form of an angel, and said unto me: Go and reclaim this people, for they have all gone astray after an unknown God. And he said unto me: There is no God; yea, and he taught me that which I should say. And I have taught his words; and I taught them because they were pleasing unto the carnal mind; and I taught them, even until I had much success, insomuch that I verily believed that they were true; and for this cause I withstood the truth, even until I have brought this great curse upon me.
  14.   41 And he said unto them: I came out from the land of Cainan, the land of my fathers, a land of righteousness unto this day. And my father taught me in all the ways of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment