Thursday, May 24, 2018

"Sayest thou"

  1.   14 Although thou sayest thou shalt not see him, yet judgment is before him; therefore trust thou in him.
  2.   5 I say, sayest thou, (but they are but vain words) I have counsel and strength for war: now on whom dost thou trust, that thou rebellest against me?
  3.   27 Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the Lord, and my judgment is passed over from my God?
  4.   31 And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?
  5.   45 And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?
  6.   22 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?
  7.   5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
          •  •  •
      33 ¶ They answered him, We be Abraham’s seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
  8.   17 They say unto the blind man again, What sayest thou of him, that he hath opened thine eyes? He said, He is a prophet.
  9.   34 The people answered him, We have heard out of the law that Christ abideth for ever: and how sayest thou, The Son of man must be lifted up? who is this Son of man?
  10.   9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
  11.   34 Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me?
  12.   35 Then why sayest thou that we preach unto this people to get gain, when thou, of thyself, knowest that we receive no gain? And now, believest thou that we deceive this people, that causes such joy in their hearts?

No comments:

Post a Comment