Monday, October 31, 2016

Them together

  1.   6 And Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering, and laid it upon Isaac his son; and he took the fire in his hand, and a knife; and they went both of them together.
          •  •  •
      8 And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.
  2.   17 And he put them all together into ward three days.
  3.   14 And they gathered them together upon heaps: and the land stank.
  4.   10 And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up together with Korah, when that company died, what time the fire devoured two hundred and fifty men: and they became a sign.
  5.   23 Then the lords of the Philistines gathered them together for to offer a great sacrifice unto Dagon their god, and to rejoice: for they said, Our god hath delivered Samson our enemy into our hand.
  6.   6 And they sat down, and did eat and drink both of them together: for the damsel’s father had said unto the man, Be content, I pray thee, and tarry all night, and let thine heart be merry.
  7.   4 And he brought in the priests and the Levites, and gathered them together into the east street,
  8.   6 And he set captains of war over the people, and gathered them together to him in the street of the gate of the city, and spake comfortably to them, saying,
  9.   15 ¶ And I gathered them together to the river that runneth to Ahava; and there abode we in tents three days: and I viewed the people, and the priests, and found there none of the sons of Levi.
  10.   8 And conspired all of them together to come and to fight against Jerusalem, and to hinder it.
  11.   11 Then contended I with the rulers, and said, Why is the house of God forsaken? And I gathered them together, and set them in their place.
  12.   8 They said in their hearts, Let us destroy them together: they have burned up all the synagogues of God in the land.
  13.   4 Fury is not in me: who would set the briers and thorns against me in battle? I would go through them, I would burn them together.
  14.   12 ¶ I will surely assemble, O Jacob, all of thee; I will surely gather the remnant of Israel; I will put them together as the sheep of Bozrah, as the flock in the midst of their fold: they shall make great noise by reason of the multitude of men.
  15.   28 ¶ And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?
  16.   13 Therefore they gathered them together, and filled twelve baskets with the fragments of the five barley loaves, which remained over and above unto them that had eaten.
  17.   16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
  18.   8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
  19.   21 And I saw them gathered together in multitudes; and I saw wars and rumors of wars among them; and in wars and rumors of wars I saw many generations pass away.
  20.   68 And the branches of the natural tree will I graft into the natural branches of the tree; and thus will I bring them together again, that they shall bring forth the natural fruit, and they shall be one.
  21.   2 And it came to pass that there was one day a small number of them gathered together to sing and to dance.
          •  •  •
      5 And when there were but few of them gathered together to dance, they came forth out of their secret places and took them and carried them into the wilderness; yea, twenty and four of the daughters of the Lamanites they carried into the wilderness.
  22.   31 And it came to pass that he flattered them by his words, saying: My brethren, be of good cheer and let us go in search of the flocks, and we will gather them together and bring them back unto the place of water; and thus we will preserve the flocks unto the king and he will not slay us.
      32 And it came to pass that they went in search of the flocks, and they did follow Ammon, and they rushed forth with much swiftness and did head the flocks of the king, and did gather them together again to the place of water.
  23.   29 And I will remember the covenant which I have made with my people; and I have covenanted with them that I would gather them together in mine own due time, that I would give unto them again the land of their fathers for their inheritance, which is the land of Jerusalem, which is the promised land unto them forever, saith the Father.
          •  •  •
      33 Then will the Father gather them together again, and give unto them Jerusalem for the land of their inheritance.
  24.   7 And it came to pass that we did gather in our people as fast as it were possible, that we might get them together in one body.
  25.   35 And let them journey together, or two by two, as seemeth them good, only let my servant Reynolds Cahoon, and my servant Samuel H. Smith, with whom I am well pleased, be not separated until they return to their homes, and this for a wise purpose in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment