Sunday, October 30, 2016

Be brethren

  1.   8 And Abram said unto Lot, Let there be no strife, I pray thee, between me and thee, and between my herdmen and thy herdmen; for we be brethren.
  2.   32 We be twelve brethren, sons of our father; one is not, and the youngest is this day with our father in the land of Canaan.
  3.   13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
  4.   30 And now, these were the thoughts of Ammon, when he saw the afflictions of those whom he termed to be his brethren.
  5.   135 And he that cometh in and is faithful before me, and is a brother, or if they be brethren, they shall salute the president or teacher with uplifted hands to heaven, with this same prayer and covenant, or by saying Amen, in token of the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment