Sunday, September 18, 2016

"In the Lord"

  1.   6 And he believed in the Lord; and he counted it to him for righteousness.
  2.   30 ¶ And thou shalt put in the breastplate of judgment the Urim and the Thummim; and they shall be upon Aaron’s heart, when he goeth in before the Lord: and Aaron shall bear the judgment of the children of Israel upon his heart before the Lord continually.
  3.   34 But when Moses went in before the Lord to speak with him, he took the vail off, until he came out. And he came out, and spake unto the children of Israel that which he was commanded.
  4.   1 Then wrought Bezaleel and Aholiab, and every wise hearted man, in whom the Lord put wisdom and understanding to know how to work all manner of work for the service of the sanctuary, according to all that the Lord had commanded.
  5.   26 A bell and a pomegranate, a bell and a pomegranate, round about the hem of the robe to minister in; as the Lord commanded Moses.
  6.   21 He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: the Lord his God is with him, and the shout of a king is among them.
  7.   2 And he said unto them, I am an hundred and twenty years old this day; I can no more go out and come in: also the Lord hath said unto me, Thou shalt not go over this Jordan.
  8.   25 For the Lord hath made Jordan a border between us and you, ye children of Reuben and children of Gad; ye have no part in the Lord: so shall your children make our children cease from fearing the Lord.
          •  •  •
      27 But that it may be a witness between us, and you, and our generations after us, that we might do the service of the Lord before him with our burnt offerings, and with our sacrifices, and with our peace offerings; that your children may not say to our children in time to come, Ye have no part in the Lord.
  9.   14 And Deborah said unto Barak, Up; for this is the day in which the Lord hath delivered Sisera into thine hand: is not the Lord gone out before thee? So Barak went down from mount Tabor, and ten thousand men after him.
  10.   1 And Hannah prayed, and said, My heart rejoiceth in the Lord, mine horn is exalted in the Lord: my mouth is enlarged over mine enemies; because I rejoice in thy salvation.
  11.   6 And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the Lord his God.
  12.   5 ¶ In Gibeon the Lord appeared to Solomon in a dream by night: and God said, Ask what I shall give thee.
  13.   13 For all the sins of Baasha, and the sins of Elah his son, by which they sinned, and by which they made Israel to sin, in provoking the Lord God of Israel to anger with their vanities.
  14.   28 And Micaiah said, If thou return at all in peace, the Lord hath not spoken by me. And he said, Hearken, O people, every one of you.
  15.   14 Notwithstanding they would not hear, but hardened their necks, like to the neck of their fathers, that did not believe in the Lord their God.
  16.   5 He trusted in the Lord God of Israel; so that after him was none like him among all the kings of Judah, nor any that were before him.
          •  •  •
      22 But if ye say unto me, We trust in the Lord our God: is not that he, whose high places and whose altars Hezekiah hath taken away, and hath said to Judah and Jerusalem, Ye shall worship before this altar in Jerusalem?
          •  •  •
      30 Neither let Hezekiah make you trust in the Lord, saying, The Lord will surely deliver us, and this city shall not be delivered into the hand of the king of Assyria.
  17.   20 ¶ And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.
  18.   9 And they made a proclamation through Judah and Jerusalem, to bring in to the Lord the collection that Moses the servant of God laid upon Israel in the wilderness.
  19.   5 Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord.
  20.   1 In the Lord put I my trust: How say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?
  21.   7 For the king trusteth in the Lord, and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved.
  22.   1 Judge me, O Lord; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the Lord; therefore I shall not slide.
  23.   6 I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the Lord.
          •  •  •
      24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
  24.   10 Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the Lord, mercy shall compass him about.
      11 Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.
  25.   1 Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright.
  26.   2 My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
  27.   9 And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord: it shall rejoice in his salvation.
  28.   3 Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
      4 Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
          •  •  •
      7 Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
  29.   3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.
  30.   10 In God will I praise his word: in the Lord will I praise his word.
  31.   10 The righteous shall be glad in the Lord, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.
  32.   16 Why leap ye, ye high hills? this is the hill which God desireth to dwell in; yea, the Lord will dwell in it for ever.
  33.   28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.
  34.   12 Rejoice in the Lord, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
  35.   34 My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord.
  36.   7 He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord.
  37.   9 O Israel, trust thou in the Lord: he is their help and their shield.
      10 O house of Aaron, trust in the Lord: he is their help and their shield.
      11 Ye that fear the Lord, trust in the Lord: he is their help and their shield.
  38.   5 I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place.
          •  •  •
      8 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.
      9 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.
  39.   1 They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.
  40.   7 Let Israel hope in the Lord: for with the Lord there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.
  41.   3 Let Israel hope in the Lord from henceforth and for ever.
  42.   5 Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God:
  43.   5 ¶ Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
  44.   20 He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the Lord, happy is he.
  45.   19 That thy trust may be in the Lord, I have made known to thee this day, even to thee.
  46.   25 He that is of a proud heart stirreth up strife: but he that putteth his trust in the Lord shall be made fat.
  47.   25 The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the Lord shall be safe.
  48.   4 Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:
  49.   19 The meek also shall increase their joy in the Lord, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.
  50.   7 But if thou say to me, We trust in the Lord our God: is it not he, whose high places and whose altars Hezekiah hath taken away, and said to Judah and to Jerusalem, Ye shall worship before this altar?
          •  •  •
      15 Neither let Hezekiah make you trust in the Lord, saying, The Lord will surely deliver us: this city shall not be delivered into the hand of the king of Assyria.
     
  51.   16 Thou shalt fan them, and the wind shall carry them away, and the whirlwind shall scatter them: and thou shalt rejoice in the Lord, and shalt glory in the Holy One of Israel.
  52.   17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.
          •  •  •
      24 Surely, shall one say, in the Lord have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.
      25 In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.
  53.   14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
  54.   10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
  55.   23 Truly in vain is salvation hoped for from the hills, and from the multitude of mountains: truly in the Lord our God is the salvation of Israel.
  56.   7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.
  57.   23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.
  58.   8 ¶ Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me.
  59.   18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
  60.   2 She obeyed not the voice; she received not correction; she trusted not in the Lord; she drew not near to her God.
  61.   7 And they of Ephraim shall be like a mighty man, and their heart shall rejoice as through wine: yea, their children shall see it, and be glad; their heart shall rejoice in the Lord.
          •  •  •
      12 And I will strengthen them in the Lord; and they shall walk up and down in his name, saith the Lord.
  62.   5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the Lord of hosts their God.
  63.   42 And it was known throughout all Joppa; and many believed in the Lord.
  64.   3 Long time therefore abode they speaking boldly in the Lord, which gave testimony unto the word of his grace, and granted signs and wonders to be done by their hands.
  65.   2 That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a succourer of many, and of myself also.
          •  •  •
      8 Greet Amplias my beloved in the Lord.
          •  •  •
      11 Salute Herodion my kinsman. Greet them that be of the household of Narcissus, which are in the Lord.
      12 Salute Tryphena and Tryphosa, who labour in the Lord. Salute the beloved Persis, which laboured much in the Lord.
      13 Salute Rufus chosen in the Lord, and his mother and mine.
          •  •  •
      22 I Tertius, who wrote this epistle, salute you in the Lord.
  66.   31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
  67.   17 For this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways which be in Christ, as I teach every where in every church.
  68.   22 For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord’s freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ’s servant.
          •  •  •
      39 The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.
  69.   1 Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? are not ye my work in the Lord?
      2 If I be not an apostle unto others, yet doubtless I am to you: for the seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord.
  70.   11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.
  71.   58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
  72.   19 The churches of Asia salute you. Aquila and Priscilla salute you much in the Lord, with the church that is in their house.
  73.   17 But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
  74.   15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
  75.   21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
  76.   17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,
  77.   8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
  78.   1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.
          •  •  •
      10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
          •  •  •
      21 But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things:
  79.   14 And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.
  80.   19 But I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timotheus shortly unto you, that I also may be of good comfort, when I know your state.
          •  •  •
      24 But I trust in the Lord that I also myself shall come shortly.
          •  •  •
      29 Receive him therefore in the Lord with all gladness; and hold such in reputation:
  81.   1 Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.
  82.   1 Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.
      2 I beseech Euodias, and beseech Syntyche, that they be of the same mind in the Lord.
          •  •  •
      4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
          •  •  •
      10 But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity.
  83.   18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.
  84.   7 All my state shall Tychicus declare unto you, who is a beloved brother, and a faithful minister and fellowservant in the Lord:
          •  •  •
      17 And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfil it.
  85.   1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
  86.   8 For now we live, if ye stand fast in the Lord.
  87.   12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
  88.   4 And we have confidence in the Lord touching you, that ye both do and will do the things which we command you.
  89.   16 Not now as a servant, but above a servant, a brother beloved, specially to me, but how much more unto thee, both in the flesh, and in the Lord?
          •  •  •
      20 Yea, brother, let me have joy of thee in the Lord: refresh my bowels in the Lord.
  90.   13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
  91.   22 Wherefore, it was wisdom in the Lord that we should carry them with us, as we journeyed in the wilderness towards the land of promise.
  92.   3 And behold, because of the thing which I have seen, I have reason to rejoice in the Lord because of Nephi and also of Sam; for I have reason to suppose that they, and also many of their seed, will be saved.
  93.   16 Yea, then will he remember the isles of the sea; yea, and all the people who are of the house of Israel, will I gather in, saith the Lord, according to the words of the prophet Zenos, from the four quarters of the earth.
          •  •  •
      23 And I did read many things unto them which were written in the books of Moses; but that I might more fully persuade them to believe in the Lord their Redeemer I did read unto them that which was written by the prophet Isaiah; for I did liken all scriptures unto us, that it might be for our profit and learning.
  94.   30 And the meek also shall increase, and their joy shall be in the Lord, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.
  95.   11 And after I, Enos, had heard these words, my faith began to be unshaken in the Lord; and I prayed unto him with many long strugglings for my brethren, the Lamanites.
  96.   6 I say unto you, if ye have come to a knowledge of the goodness of God, and his matchless power, and his wisdom, and his patience, and his long-suffering towards the children of men; and also, the atonement which has been prepared from the foundation of the world, that thereby salvation might come to him that should put his trust in the Lord, and should be diligent in keeping his commandments, and continue in the faith even unto the end of his life, I mean the life of the mortal body—
  97.   19 And now I, Zeniff, after having told all these things unto my people concerning the Lamanites, I did stimulate them to go to battle with their might, putting their trust in the Lord; therefore, we did contend with them, face to face.
  98.   2 That perhaps they might bring them to the knowledge of the Lord their God, and convince them of the iniquity of their fathers; and that perhaps they might cure them of their hatred towards the Nephites, that they might also be brought to rejoice in the Lord their God, that they might become friendly to one another, and that there should be no more contentions in all the land which the Lord their God had given them.
  99.   18 Now as I said, Alma having seen all these things, therefore he took Amulek and came over to the land of Zarahemla, and took him to his own house, and did administer unto him in his tribulations, and strengthened him in the Lord.
  100.   2 Now these sons of Mosiah were with Alma at the time the angel first appeared unto him; therefore Alma did rejoice exceedingly to see his brethren; and what added more to his joy, they were still his brethren in the Lord; yea, and they had waxed strong in the knowledge of the truth; for they were men of a sound understanding and they had searched the scriptures diligently, that they might know the word of God.
          •  •  •
      13 And it came to pass when they had arrived in the borders of the land of the Lamanites, that they separated themselves and departed one from another, trusting in the Lord that they should meet again at the close of their harvest; for they supposed that great was the work which they had undertaken.
     
  101.   6 For many of them, after having suffered much loss and so many afflictions, began to be stirred up in remembrance of the words which Aaron and his brethren had preached to them in their land; therefore they began to disbelieve the traditions of their fathers, and to believe in the Lord, and that he gave great power unto the Nephites; and thus there were many of them converted in the wilderness.
  102.   16 Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel.
  103.   36 Yea, and cry unto God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord; yea, let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever.
  104.   2 And these are the words which he wrote, saying: My dearly beloved brother, Moroni, as well in the Lord as in the tribulations of our warfare; behold, my beloved brother, I have somewhat to tell you concerning our warfare in this part of the land.
  105.   21 See that ye strengthen Lehi and Teancum in the Lord; tell them to fear not, for God will deliver them, yea, and also all those who stand fast in that liberty wherewith God hath made them free. And now I close mine epistle to my beloved brother, Moroni.
  106.   11 Yea, even if they should dwindle in unbelief the Lord shall prolong their days, until the time shall come which hath been spoken of by our fathers, and also by the prophet Zenos, and many other prophets, concerning the restoration of our brethren, the Lamanites, again to the knowledge of the truth—
  107.   49 Yea, and blessed are the dead that die in the Lord, from henceforth, when the Lord shall come, and old things shall pass away, and all things become new, they shall rise from the dead and shall not die after, and shall receive an inheritance before the Lord, in the holy city.
  108.   100 The Lord hath redeemed his people;
    And Satan is bound and time is no longer.
    The Lord hath gathered all things in one.
    The Lord hath brought down Zion from above.
    The Lord hath brought up Zion from beneath.
  109.   12 Behold, my prayer to God is that you all may be saved. And I subscribe myself your servant in the Lord, prophet and seer of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
  110.   4 We believe that the first principles and ordinances of the Gospel are: first, Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; second, Repentance; third, Baptism by immersion for the remission of sins; fourth, Laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost.
  111.  
  112.  

No comments:

Post a Comment