Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Give counsel

  1.   19 Hearken now unto my voice, I will give thee counsel, and God shall be with thee: Be thou for the people to God-ward, that thou mayest bring the causes unto God:
  2.   20 ¶ Then said Absalom to Ahithophel, Give counsel among you what we shall do.
  3.   12 Now therefore come, let me, I pray thee, give thee counsel, that thou mayest save thine own life, and the life of thy son Solomon.
  4.   7 I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
  5.   15 Then Jeremiah said unto Zedekiah, If I declare it unto thee, wilt thou not surely put me to death? and if I give thee counsel, wilt thou not hearken unto me?
  6.   2 Then said he unto me, Son of man, these are the men that devise mischief, and give wicked counsel in this city:

No comments:

Post a Comment