Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Thou sayest

  1.   12 ¶ And Moses said unto the Lord, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight.
  2.   17 For I will promote thee unto very great honour, and I will do whatsoever thou sayest unto me: come therefore, I pray thee, curse me this people.
  3.   5 And she said unto her, All that thou sayest unto me I will do.
  4.   11 And now thou sayest, Go, tell thy lord, Behold, Elijah is here.
          •  •  •
      14 And now thou sayest, Go, tell thy lord, Behold, Elijah is here: and he shall slay me.
  5.   20 Thou sayest, (but they are but vain words,) I have counsel and strength for the war. Now on whom dost thou trust, that thou rebellest against me?
  6.   19 Thou sayest, Lo, thou hast smitten the Edomites; and thine heart lifteth thee up to boast: abide now at home; why shouldest thou meddle to thine hurt, that thou shouldest fall, even thou, and Judah with thee?
  7.   12 Then said they, We will restore them, and will require nothing of them; so will we do as thou sayest. Then I called the priests, and took an oath of them, that they should do according to this promise.
  8.   8 Then I sent unto him, saying, There are no such things done as thou sayest, but thou feignest them out of thine own heart.
  9.   13 And thou sayest, How doth God know? can he judge through the dark cloud?
  10.   14 Although thou sayest thou shalt not see him, yet judgment is before him; therefore trust thou in him.
  11.   12 If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according to his works?
  12.   35 Yet thou sayest, Because I am innocent, surely his anger shall turn from me. Behold, I will plead with thee, because thou sayest, I have not sinned.
  13.   16 ¶ Now therefore hear thou the word of the Lord: Thou sayest, Prophesy not against Israel, and drop not thy word against the house of Isaac.
  14.   70 But he denied before them all, saying, I know not what thou sayest.
  15.   11 And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.
  16.   68 But he denied, saying, I know not, neither understand I what thou sayest. And he went out into the porch; and the cock crew.
  17.   2 And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the Jews? And he answering said unto him, Thou sayest it.
  18.   21 And they asked him, saying, Master, we know that thou sayest and teachest rightly, neither acceptest thou the person of any, but teachest the way of God truly:
  19.   60 And Peter said, Man, I know not what thou sayest. And immediately, while he yet spake, the cock crew.
  20.   3 And Pilate asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And he answered him and said, Thou sayest it.
  21.   52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.
  22.   37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
  23.   22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege?
  24.   16 Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest?
  25.   17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
  26.   26 And Zeezrom said unto him: Thou sayest there is a true and living God?
          •  •  •
      36 Now Amulek saith again unto him: Behold thou hast lied, for thou sayest that I spake as though I had authority to command God because I said he shall not save his people in their sins.
  27.   6 Thou also sayest, except we repent we shall perish. How knowest thou the thought and intent of our hearts? How knowest thou that we have cause to repent? How knowest thou that we are not a righteous people? Behold, we have built sanctuaries, and we do assemble ourselves together to worship God. We do believe that God will save all men.
  28.   7 And Aaron answered him and said unto him: Believest thou that there is a God? And the king said: I know that the Amalekites say that there is a God, and I have granted unto them that they should build sanctuaries, that they may assemble themselves together to worship him. And if now thou sayest there is a God, behold I will believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment