Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Will concerning

  1.   8 And Moses said unto them, Stand still, and I will hear what the Lord will command concerning you.
  2.   1 Now when Mosiah had done this he sent out throughout all the land, among all the people, desiring to know their will concerning who should be their king.
  3.   9 For behold, this is written for the intent that ye may believe that; and if ye believe that ye will believe this also; and if ye believe this ye will know concerning your fathers, and also the marvelous works which were wrought by the power of God among them.
  4.   1 Hearken, O ye elders of my church, and give ear to my word, and learn of me what I will concerning you, and also concerning this land unto which I have sent you.
  5.   1 Hearken, O ye people, and open your hearts and give ear from afar; and listen, you that call yourselves the people of the Lord, and hear the word of the Lord and his will concerning you.
  6.   1 Behold, thus saith the Lord your God unto you, O ye elders of my church, hearken ye and hear, and receive my will concerning you.
  7.   4 And now, verily, I, the Lord, will show unto you what I will concerning you, or what is my will concerning you.
  8.   23 And again, thus saith the Lord unto you, O ye elders of my church, who have given your names that you might know his will concerning you—
  9.   7 And to them will I reveal all mysteries, yea, all the hidden mysteries of my kingdom from days of old, and for ages to come, will I make known unto them the good pleasure of my will concerning all things pertaining to my kingdom.
  10.   8 And again, I say unto you, I give unto you a new commandment, that you may understand my will concerning you;
  11.   1 Verily, thus saith the Lord unto you who have assembled yourselves together to receive his will concerning you:
  12.   1 Verily I say unto you my friends, I speak unto you with my voice, even the voice of my Spirit, that I may show unto you my will concerning your brethren in the land of Zion, many of whom are truly humble and are seeking diligently to learn wisdom and to find truth.
  13.   43 And now, I will show unto you a parable, that you may know my will concerning the redemption of Zion.
  14.   1 Verily I say unto you who have assembled yourselves together that you may learn my will concerning the redemption of mine afflicted people—
  15.   5 For it shall be given you by the Holy Ghost to know my will concerning those kings and authorities, even what shall befall them in a time to come.
          •  •  •
      73 And there are others also who wish to know my will concerning them, for they have asked it at my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment