Monday, March 17, 2014

"My days"

  1.   21 ¶ And Jacob said unto Laban, Give me my wife, for my days are fulfilled, that I may go in unto her.
  2.   19 Then said Hezekiah unto Isaiah, Good is the word of the Lord which thou hast spoken. And he said, Is it not good, if peace and truth be in my days?
  3.   6 My days are swifter than a weaver’s shuttle, and are spent without hope.
          •  •  •
      16 I loathe it; I would not live alway: let me alone; for my days are vanity.
  4.   25 Now my days are swifter than a post: they flee away, they see no good.
  5.   20 Are not my days few? cease then, and let me alone, that I may take comfort a little,
  6.   1 My breath is corrupt, my days are extinct, the graves are ready for me.
          •  •  •
      11 My days are past, my purposes are broken off, even the thoughts of my heart.
  7.   18 Then I said, I shall die in my nest, and I shall multiply my days as the sand.
  8.   4 Lord, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am.
      5 Behold, thou hast made my days as an handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah.
  9.   3 My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God?
  10.   3 For my days are consumed like smoke, and my bones are burned as an hearth.
          •  •  •
      11 My days are like a shadow that declineth; and I am withered like grass.
          •  •  •
      23 He weakened my strength in the way; he shortened my days.
      24 I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: thy years are throughout all generations.
  11.   10 I said in the cutting off of my days, I shall go to the gates of the grave: I am deprived of the residue of my years.
  12.   8 Then said Hezekiah to Isaiah, Good is the word of the Lord which thou hast spoken. He said moreover, For there shall be peace and truth in my days.
  13.   13 ¶ If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
  14.   18 Wherefore came I forth out of the womb to see labour and sorrow, that my days should be consumed with shame?
  15.   56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
  16.   1 I, Nephi, having been born of goodly parents, therefore I was taught somewhat in all the learning of my father; and having seen many afflictions in the course of my days, nevertheless, having been highly favored of the Lord in all my days; yea, having had a great knowledge of the goodness and the mysteries of God, therefore I make a record of my proceedings in my days.
          •  •  •
      17 But I shall make an account of my proceedings in my days. Behold, I make an abridgment of the record of my father, upon plates which I have made with mine own hands; wherefore, after I have abridged the record of my father then will I make an account of mine own life.
  17.   24 And I saw wars between the Nephites and Lamanites in the course of my days.
          •  •  •
      26 And I saw that I must soon go down to my grave, having been wrought upon by the power of God that I must preach and prophesy unto this people, and declare the word according to the truth which is in Christ. And I have declared it in all my days, and have rejoiced in it above that of the world.
  18.   2 Wherefore, in my days, I would that ye should know that I fought much with the sword to preserve my people, the Nephites, from falling into the hands of their enemies, the Lamanites. But behold, I of myself am a wicked man, and I have not kept the statutes and the commandments of the Lord as I ought to have done.
  19.   12 I say unto you that as I have been suffered to spend my days in your service, even up to this time, and have not sought gold nor silver nor any manner of riches of you;
          •  •  •
      16 Behold, I say unto you that because I said unto you that I had spent my days in your service, I do not desire to boast, for I have only been in the service of God.
  20.   11 Therefore I will be your king the remainder of my days; nevertheless, let us appoint judges, to judge this people according to our law; and we will newly arrange the affairs of this people, for we will appoint wise men to be judges, that will judge this people according to the commandments of God.
  21.   25 And now we only wait to hear the joyful news declared unto us by the mouth of angels, of his coming; for the time cometh, we know not how soon. Would to God that it might be in my day; but let it be sooner or later, in it I will rejoice.
  22.   7 Oh, that I could have had my days in the days when my father Nephi first came out of the land of Jerusalem, that I could have joyed with him in the promised land; then were his people easy to be entreated, firm to keep the commandments of God, and slow to be led to do iniquity; and they were quick to hearken unto the words of the Lord—
      8 Yea, if my days could have been in those days, then would my soul have had joy in the righteousness of my brethren.
      9 But behold, I am consigned that these are my days, and that my soul shall be filled with sorrow because of this the wickedness of my brethren.
  23.   16 Therefore I do make my record from the accounts which have been given by those who were before me, until the commencement of my day;
  24.   19 And wo is me because of their wickedness; for my heart has been filled with sorrow because of their wickedness, all my days; nevertheless, I know that I shall be lifted up at the last day.
  25.   9 And that thou mayest more fully keep thyself unspotted from the world, thou shalt go to the house of prayer and offer up thy sacraments upon my holy day;

No comments:

Post a Comment