Thursday, December 5, 2013

"All the churches"

  1.   11 And great fear came upon all the church, and upon as many as heard these things.
  2.   4 Who have for my life laid down their own necks: unto whom not only I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles.
  3.   18 And we have sent with him the brother, whose praise is in the gospel throughout all the churches;
  4.   28 Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches.
  5.   23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
  6.   22 And thus, notwithstanding there being many churches they were all one church, yea, even the church of God; for there was nothing preached in all the churches except it were repentance and faith in God.
  7.   3 And there was a strict command throughout all the churches that there should be no persecutions among them, that there should be an equality among all men;
  8.   22 Therefore, Helaman and his brethren went forth to establish the church again in all the land, yea, in every city throughout all the land which was possessed by the people of Nephi. And it came to pass that they did appoint priests and teachers throughout all the land, over all the churches.
  9.   51 And an epistle and subscription, to be presented unto all the churches to obtain moneys, to be put into the hands of the bishop, of himself or the agent, as seemeth him good or as he shall direct, to purchase lands for an inheritance for the children of God.
  10.   112 And the bishop, Newel K. Whitney, also should travel round about and among all the churches, searching after the poor to administer to their wants by humbling the rich and the proud.
  11.   63 Again, verily I say unto you, I will show unto you wisdom in me concerning all the churches, inasmuch as they are willing to be guided in a right and proper way for their salvation—
          •  •  •
      67 Therefore, a commandment I give unto all the churches, that they shall continue to gather together unto the places which I have appointed.
          •  •  •
      72 Now, verily I say unto you, let all the churches gather together all their moneys; let these things be done in their time, but not in haste; and observe to have all things prepared before you.
  12.   23 And let all the churches send up wise men with their moneys, and purchase lands even as I have commanded them.
  13.   18 For on them have I laid the burden of all the churches for a little season.

No comments:

Post a Comment