Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dealings of God

  1. 11 Take, I pray thee, my blessing that is brought to thee; because God hath dealt graciously with me, and because I have enough. And he urged him, and he took it.
  2. 20 Therefore God dealt well with the midwives: and the people multiplied, and waxed very mighty.
  3. 59 For thus saith the Lord God; I will even deal with thee as thou hast done, which hast despised the oath in breaking the covenant.
  4. 26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
  5. 3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
  6. 7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
  7. 12 And thus Laman and Lemuel, being the eldest, did murmur against their father. And they did murmur because they knew not the dealings of that God who had created them.

No comments:

Post a Comment