Friday, December 7, 2018

Has proved

  1.   39 And David girded his sword upon his armour, and he assayed to go; for he had not proved it. And David said unto Saul, I cannot go with these; for I have not proved them. And David put them off him.
  2.   3 Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.
  3.   10 For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried.
  4.   23 ¶ All this have I proved by wisdom: I said, I will be wise; but it was far from me.
  5.   9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
  6.   22 And we have sent with them our brother, whom we have oftentimes proved diligent in many things, but now much more diligent, upon the great confidence which I have in you.
  7.   6 And ye also beheld that my brother has proved unto you, in many instances, that the word is in Christ unto salvation.
  8.   4 And I, knowing of their unconquerable spirit, having proved them in the field of battle, and knowing of their everlasting hatred towards you because of the many wrongs which ye have done unto them, therefore if they should come down against you they would visit you with utter destruction.
  9.   27 Behold, my son, I will write unto you again if I go not out soon against the Lamanites. Behold, the pride of this nation, or the people of the Nephites, hath proven their destruction except they should repent.

No comments:

Post a Comment