Saturday, June 16, 2018

Believe that there is a God

  1.   19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
  2.   24 Believest thou that there is no God? I say unto you, Nay, thou knowest that there is a God, but thou lovest that lucre more than him.
  3.   24 And Ammon began to speak unto him with boldness, and said unto him: Believest thou that there is a God?
          •  •  •
      26 And then Ammon said: Believest thou that there is a Great Spirit?
  4.   7 And Aaron answered him and said unto him: Believest thou that there is a God? And the king said: I know that the Amalekites say that there is a God, and I have granted unto them that they should build sanctuaries, that they may assemble themselves together to worship him. And if now thou sayest there is a God, behold I will believe.
  5.   37 And then Alma said unto him: Believest thou that there is a God?
          •  •  •
      48 Now Korihor said unto him: I do not deny the existence of a God, but I do not believe that there is a God; and I say also, that ye do not know that there is a God; and except ye show me a sign, I will not believe.
  6.   26 And now, their preservation was astonishing to our whole army, yea, that they should be spared while there was a thousand of our brethren who were slain. And we do justly ascribe it to the miraculous power of God, because of their exceeding faith in that which they had been taught to believethat there was a just God, and whosoever did not doubt, that they should be preserved by his marvelous power.

No comments:

Post a Comment