Thursday, December 24, 2015

Said again

  1.   9 And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.
  2.   25 And our father said, Go again, and buy us a little food.
  3.   16 And the Lord met Balaam, and put a word in his mouth, and said, Go again unto Balak, and say thus.
  4.   28 Therefore said we, that it shall be, when they should so say to us or to our generations in time to come, that we may say again, Behold the pattern of the altar of the Lord, which our fathers made, not for burnt offerings, nor for sacrifices; but it is a witness between us and you.
  5.   11 And Naomi said, Turn again, my daughters: why will ye go with me? are there yet any more sons in my womb, that they may be your husbands?
  6.   22 And Abner said again to Asahel, Turn thee aside from following me: wherefore should I smite thee to the ground? how then should I hold up my face to Joab thy brother?
  7.   43 And said to his servant, Go up now, look toward the sea. And he went up, and looked, and said, There is nothing. And he said, Go again seven times.
  8.   43 And his servitor said, What, should I set this before an hundred men? He said again, Give the people, that they may eat: for thus saith the Lord, They shall eat, and shall leave thereof.
  9.   12 So Jeroboam and all the people came to Rehoboam on the third day, as the king bade, saying, Come again to me on the third day.
  10.   2 And the king said again unto Esther on the second day at the banquet of wine, What is thy petition, queen Esther? and it shall be granted thee: and what is thy request? and it shall be performed, even to the half of the kingdom.
  11.   20 The children which thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the other, shall say again in thine ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell.
  12.   70 And he denied it again. And a little after, they that stood by said again to Peter, Surely thou art one of them: for thou art a Galilaean, and thy speech agreeth thereto.
  13.   12 And Pilate answered and said again unto them, What will ye then that I shall do unto him whom ye call the King of the Jews?
  14.   21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.
  15.   39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
  16.   16 I say again, Let no man think me a fool; if otherwise, yet as a fool receive me, that I may boast myself a little.
  17.   24 And it came to pass that the Lord of the vineyard said again unto his servant: Look hither, and behold another branch also, which I have planted; behold that I have nourished it also, and it hath brought forth fruit.
  18.   32 And Zeezrom said again: Who is he that shall come? Is it the Son of God?
          •  •  •
      34 And Zeezrom said again: Shall he save his people in their sins? And Amulek answered and said unto him: I say unto you he shall not, for it is impossible for him to deny his word.
          •  •  •
      36 Now Amulek saith again unto him: Behold thou hast lied, for thou sayest that I spake as though I had authority to command God because I said he shall not save his people in their sins.
          •  •  •
      38 Now Zeezrom saith again unto him: Is the Son of God the very Eternal Father?
  19.   4 And Alma said again: Believest thou in Jesus Christ, who shall come?
  20.   95 Wo, I say again, unto that house, or that village or city that rejecteth you, or your words, or your testimony of me;

No comments:

Post a Comment