Monday, October 12, 2015

Bless me

  1.   19 And Jacob said unto his father, I am Esau thy firstborn; I have done according as thou badest me: arise, I pray thee, sit and eat of my venison, that thy soul may bless me.
          •  •  •
      31 And he also had made savoury meat, and brought it unto his father, and said unto his father, Let my father arise, and eat of his son’s venison, that thy soul may bless me.
          •  •  •
      34 And when Esau heard the words of his father, he cried with a great and exceeding bitter cry, and said unto his father, Bless me, even me also, O my father.
          •  •  •
      36 And he said, Is not he rightly named aJacob? for he hath supplanted me these two times: he took away my bbirthright; and, behold, now he hath taken away my blessing. And he said, Hast thou not reserved a blessing for me?
          •  •  •
      38 And Esau said unto his father, Hast thou but one blessing, my father? bless me, even me also, O my father. And Esau lifted up his voice, and awept.
  2.   27 And Laban said unto him, I pray thee, if I have found favour in thine eyes, tarry: for I have learned by experience that the Lord hath ablessed me for thy bsake.
  3.   26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.
  4.   3 And Jacob said unto Joseph, God aAlmighty bappeared unto me at cLuz in the land of Canaan, and blessed me,
  5.   32 Also take your flocks and your herds, as ye have said, and be gone; and bless me also.
  6.   14 And the children of Joseph spake unto Joshua, saying, Why hast thou given me but one lot and one portion to inherit, seeing I am a agreat people, forasmuch as the Lord hath blessed me hitherto?
  7.   10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my acoast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.
  8.   11 When the ear heard me, then it blessed me; and when the eye saw me, it gave witness to me:
  9.   20 If his loins have not blessed me, and if he were not warmed with the fleece of my sheep;
  10.   20 And the man said unto him: I am a Nephite, and I know that thou art a holy prophet of God, for thou art the man whom an aangel said in a vision: Thou shalt receive. Therefore, go with me into my house and I will impart unto thee of my bfood; and I know that thou wilt be a blessing unto me and my house.
  11.   11 For behold, he hath ablessed mine house, he hath blessed me, and my women, and my children, and my father and my kinsfolk; yea, even all my kindred hath he blessed, and the blessing of the Lord hath rested upon us according to the words which he spake.

No comments:

Post a Comment