Saturday, December 21, 2013

Arise and stand

  1.   7 For, behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and, lo, my sheaf arose, and also stood upright; and, behold, your sheaves stood round about, and made obeisance to my sheaf.
  2.   31 Then the king arose, and tare his garments, and lay on the earth; and all his servants stood by with their clothes rent.
  3.   7 ¶ And the king arising from the banquet of wine in his wrath went into the palace garden: and Haman stood up to make request for his life to Esther the queen; for he saw that there was evil determined against him by the king.
  4.   4 Then the king held out the golden sceptre toward Esther. So Esther arose, and stood before the king.
  5.   8 The young men saw me, and hid themselves: and the aged arose, and stood up.
  6.   23 Then I arose, and went forth into the plain: and, behold, the glory of the Lord stood there, as the glory which I saw by the river of Chebar: and I fell on my face.
  7.   39 And he stood over her, and rebuked the fever; and it left her: and immediately she arose and ministered unto them.
  8.   8 But he knew their thoughts, and said to the man which had the withered hand, Rise up, and stand forth in the midst. And he arose and stood forth.
  9.   14 And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise.
  10.   39 Then Peter arose and went with them. When he was come, they brought him into the upper chamber: and all the widows stood by him weeping, and shewing the coats and garments which Dorcas made, while she was with them.
  11.   13 Nevertheless he cried again, saying: Alma, arise and stand forth, for why persecutest thou the church of God? For the Lord hath said: This is my church, and I will establish it; and nothing shall overthrow it, save it is the transgression of my people.
  12.   29 And it came to pass that she went and took the queen by the hand, that perhaps she might raise her from the ground; and as soon as she touched her hand she arose and stood upon her feet, and cried with a loud voice, saying: O blessed Jesus, who has saved me from an awful hell! O blessed God, have mercy on this people!
      30 And when she had said this, she clasped her hands, being filled with joy, speaking many words which were not understood; and when she had done this, she took the king, Lamoni, by the hand, and behold he arose and stood upon his feet.
  13.   8 But behold, the voice said unto me: Arise. And I arose and stood up, and beheld the angel.
  14.   1 And it came to pass that there arose a division among the people, insomuch that they divided hither and thither and went their ways, leaving Nephi alone, as he was standing in the midst of them.
  15.   20 And the Lord commanded him that he should arise. And he arose and stood before him.
  16.   2 And he commanded them that they should arise and stand up upon their feet. And they arose up and stood upon their feet.
  17.   5 Verily I say unto you all: Arise and shine forth, that thy light may be a standard for the nations;
  18.   103 And again, verily I say unto you, if my servant Sidney will serve me and be counselor unto my servant Joseph, let him arise and come up and stand in the office of his calling, and humble himself before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment