Saturday, November 10, 2012

Take out of the hands


  1.   22 Moreover I have given to thee one aportion above thy brethren, which I took out of the hand of the Amorite with my sword and with my bow.

  2.   25 Then the priest shall take the jealousy offering out of the woman’s hand, and shall wave the offering before the Lord, and offer it upon the altar:

  3.   26 For Heshbon was the city of Sihon the king of the Amorites, who had fought against the former king of Moab, and taken all his land out of his hand, even unto Arnon.

  4.   8 And we took at that time out of the hand of the two kings of the Amorites the land that was aon this side Jordan, from the river of Arnon unto mount Hermon;

  5.   17 And I took the two tables, and cast them out of my two hands, and brake them before your eyes.

  6.   4 And the priest shall take the basket out of thine hand, and set it down before the altar of the Lord thy God.

  7.   1 And after this it came to pass, that David asmote the Philistines, and subdued them: and David took Metheg-ammah out of the hand of the Philistines.

  8.   31 And he said to Jeroboam, Take thee ten pieces: for thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel, Behold, I will rend the kingdom out of the hand of Solomon, and will give aten tribes to thee:
          •  •  •

      34 Howbeit I will not take the whole kingdom out of his hand: but I will make him prince all the days of his life for David my servant’s sake, whom I chose, because he kept my commandments and my statutes:

      35 But I will take the kingdom out of his son’s hand, and will give it unto thee, even ten tribes.

  9.   3 And the king of Israel said unto his servants, Know ye that Ramoth in Gilead is ours, and we be still, and take it not out of the hand of the king of Syria?

  10.   25 And Jehoash the son of Jehoahaz took again out of the hand of Ben-hadad the son of Hazael the cities, which he had taken out of the hand of Jehoahaz his father by war. Three times did Joash beat him, and recovered the cities of Israel.

  11.   1 Now after this it came to pass, that David asmote the Philistines, and subdued them, and took bGath and her towns out of the hand of the Philistines.

  12.   22 Thus saith thy Lord the Lord, and thy God that apleadeth the cause of his people, Behold, I have taken out of thine hand the cup of trembling, even the dregs of the cup of my fury; thou shalt no more drink it again:

  13.   7 But the chief acaptain Lysias came upon us, and with great violence took him away out of our hands,

  14.   7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

  15.   10 And I took the little book out of the angel’s hand, and aate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.

  16.   22 Thus saith thy Lord, the Lord and thy God apleadeth the cause of his people; behold, I have taken out of thine hand the cup of trembling, the dregs of the cup of my fury; thou shalt no more drink it again.

  17.   15 And again, they were awroth with him when they had arrived in the promised land, because they said that he had taken the bruling of the people out of their hands; and they sought to kill him.

  18.   10 And Moroni also sent unto him, desiring him that he would be afaithful in maintaining that quarter of the land, and that he would seek every opportunity to scourge the Lamanites in that quarter, as much as was in his power, that perhaps he might take again by stratagem or some other way those cities which had been taken out of their hands; and that he also would fortify and strengthen the cities round about, which had not fallen into the hands of the Lamanites.

  19.   8 Therefore, adoubt not, for it is the gift of God; and you shall hold it in your hands, and do marvelous works; and no power shall be able to take it away out of your hands, for it is the bwork of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment