Thursday, January 19, 2012

Come unto own

  1. 6 And he shall dwell in that city, until he stand before the congregation for judgment, and until the death of the high priest that shall be in those days: then shall the slayer return, and come unto his own city, and unto his own house, unto the city from whence he fled.
  2. 11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
  3. 9 And lo, he cometh unto his own, that salvation might come unto the children of men even through faith on his name; and even after all this they shall consider him a man, and say that he hath a devil, and shall scourge him, and shall crucify him.
  4. 14 Behold, I come unto my own, to fulfil all things which I have made known unto the children of men from the foundation of the world, and to do the will, both of the Father and of the Son—of the Father because of me, and of the Son because of my flesh. And behold, the time is at hand, and this night shall the sign be given.
  5. 16 I came unto my own, and my own received me not. And the scriptures concerning my coming are fulfilled.
  6. 21 Behold, I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I am the same that came unto mine own, and mine own received me not. I am the light which shineth in darkness, and the darkness comprehendeth it not.
  7. 57 Behold, I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I came unto mine own, and mine own received me not.
  8. 29 I am the same who came unto mine own and mine own received me not;
  9. 8 I came unto mine own, and mine own received me not; but unto as many as received me gave I power to do many miracles, and to become the sons of God; and even unto them that believed on my name gave I power to obtain eternal life.
  10. 48 I say unto you, he hath seen him; nevertheless, he who came unto his own was not comprehended.
  11. 66 In that day when I came unto mine own, no man among you received me, and you were driven out.

No comments:

Post a Comment