Saturday, October 6, 2018

Say within

  1.   1 The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes.
  2.   14 But now the Lord hath spoken, saying, Within three years, as the years of an hireling, and the glory of Moab shall be contemned, with all that great multitude; and the remnant shall be very small and feeble.
  3.   9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
  4.   3 And, behold, certain of the scribes said within themselves, This man blasphemeth.
          •  •  •
      21 For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.
  5.   8 Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
  6.   49 And they that sat at meat with him began to say within themselves, Who is this that forgiveth sins also?
  7.   3 Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.
  8.   4 And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;
  9.   28 Now, we will compare the word unto a seed. Now, if ye give place, that a seed may be planted in your heart, behold, if it be a true seed, or a good seed, if ye do not cast it out by your unbelief, that ye will resist the Spirit of the Lord, behold, it will begin to swell within your breasts; and when you feel these swelling motions, ye will begin to say within yourselves—It must needs be that this is a good seed, or that the word is good, for it beginneth to enlarge my soul; yea, it beginneth to enlighten my understanding, yea, it beginneth to be delicious to me.
  10.   84 And he would not for a while, but afterward he said within himself: Though I fear not God, nor regard man, yet because this widow troubleth me I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.

No comments:

Post a Comment