Wednesday, January 10, 2018

From enemies


  1.   4 I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
          •  •  •
      49 And that bringeth me forth from mine enemies: thou also hast lifted me up on high above them that rose up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
  2.   16 But the other Jews that were in the king’s provinces gathered themselves together, and stood for their lives, and had rest from their enemies, and slew of their foes seventy and five thousand, but they laid not their hands on the prey,
          •  •  •
      22 As the days wherein the Jews rested from their enemies, and the month which was turned unto them from sorrow to joy, and from mourning into a good day: that they should make them days of feasting and joy, and of sending portions one to another, and gifts to the poor.
  3.   3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
          •  •  •
      48 He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
  4.   7 But thou hast saved us from our enemies, and hast put them to shame that hated us.
          •  •  •
      10 Thou makest us to turn back from the enemy: and they which hate us spoil for themselves.
  5.   9 And if ye go to war in your land against the enemy that oppresseth you, then ye shall blow an alarm with the trumpets; and ye shall be remembered before the Lord your God, and ye shall be saved from your enemies.
  6.   7 ¶ And this is the blessing of Judah: and he said, Hear, Lord, the voice of Judah, and bring him unto his people: let his hands be sufficient for him; and be thou an help to him from his enemies.
  7.   23 Or, Deliver me from the enemy’s hand? or, Redeem me from the hand of the mighty?
  8.   1 Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me.
  9.   3 For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
  10.   42 They remembered not his hand, nor the day when he delivered them from the enemy.
  11.   24 And hath redeemed us from our enemies: for his mercy endureth for ever.
  12.   9 Deliver me, O Lord, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me.
  13.   71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;
  14.   24 And now behold, this will we do unto our brethren, that they may inherit the land Jershon; and we will guard them from their enemies with our armies, on condition that they will give us a portion of their substance to assist us that we may maintain our armies.
  15.   40 Have I not delivered you from your enemies, only in that I have left a witness of my name?
  16.   17 It no sooner appeared than I found myself delivered from the enemy which held me bound. When the light rested upon me I saw two Personages, whose brightness and glory defy all description, standing above me in the air. One of them spake unto me, calling me by name and said, pointing to the other—This is My Beloved Son. Hear Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment