Saturday, September 23, 2017

Then have

  1.   19 If ye then have dealt truly and sincerely with Jerubbaal and with his house this day, then rejoice ye in Abimelech, and let him also rejoice in you:
  2.   14 Then said Achish unto his servants, Lo, ye see the man is mad: wherefore then have ye brought him to me?
  3.   92 Unless thy law had been my delights, I should then have perished in mine affliction.
  4.   11 Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?
  5.   11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
  6.   4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
  7.   21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.
  8.   7 But behold, thus saith the Lord God: When the day cometh that they shall believe in me, that I am Christ, then have I covenanted with their fathers that they shall be restored in the flesh, upon the earth, unto the lands of their inheritance.
  9.   30 And thus we can plainly discern, that after a people have been once enlightened by the Spirit of God, and have had great knowledge of things pertaining to righteousness, and then have fallen away into sin and transgression, they become more hardened, and thus their state becomes worse than though they had never known these things.
  10.   33 And notwithstanding the many labors which I have performed in the church, I have never received so much as even one senine for my labor; neither has any of my brethren, save it were in the judgment-seat; and then we have received only according to law for our time.
  11.   10 And now, if ye have imagined up unto yourselves a god who doth vary, and in whom there is shadow of changing, then have ye imagined up unto yourselves a god who is not a God of miracles.
  12.   21 Until the day cometh when there is found no more room for them; and then I have other places which I will appoint unto them, and they shall be called stakes, for the curtains or the strength of Zion.

No comments:

Post a Comment