Saturday, August 26, 2017

Send these

  1.   21 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.
  2.   37 And now it came to pass, after king Mosiah had sent these things forth among the people they were convinced of the truth of his words.
  3.   7 Now, these are the words which he said unto the people concerning the matter: I thank my God, my beloved people, that our great God has in goodness sent these our brethren, the Nephites, unto us to preach unto us, and to convince us of the traditions of our wicked fathers.
  4.   2 I, Pahoran, who am the chief governor of this land, do send these words unto Moroni, the chief captain over the army. Behold, I say unto you, Moroni, that I do not joy in your great afflictions, yea, it grieves my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment