Sunday, March 19, 2017

Go to father

  1.   34 For how shall I go up to my father, and the lad be not with me? lest peradventure I see the evil that shall come on my father.
  2.   9 Haste ye, and go up to my father, and say unto him, Thus saith thy son Joseph, God hath made me lord of all Egypt: come down unto me, tarry not:
  3.   18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,
  4.   12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
          •  •  •
      28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
  5.   10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
          •  •  •
      16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.
      17 Then said some of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?
          •  •  •
      28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.
  6.   15 But behold I said unto them that: As the Lord liveth, and as we live, we will not go down unto our father in the wilderness until we have accomplished the thing which the Lord hath commanded us.
  7.   12 And he also told him all the cause of his tarrying in his own kingdom, that he did not go unto his father to the feast which he had prepared.
  8.   4 But now I go unto the Father, and also to show myself unto the lost tribes of Israel, for they are not lost unto the Father, for he knoweth whither he hath taken them.
  9.   27 Behold verily, verily, I say unto you, I give unto you another commandment, and then I must go unto my Father that I may fulfil other commandments which he hath given me.
          •  •  •
      35 And now I go unto the Father, because it is expedient that I should go unto the Father for your sakes.
  10.   28 And now I go unto the Father. And verily I say unto you, whatsoever things ye shall ask the Father in my name shall be given unto you.
  11.   49 The first thing that I can recollect was a voice speaking unto me, calling me by name. I looked up, and beheld the same messenger standing over my head, surrounded by light as before. He then again related unto me all that he had related to me the previous night, and commanded me to go to my father and tell him of the vision and commandments which I had received.

No comments:

Post a Comment