Sunday, November 13, 2016

By strength

  1.   3 ¶ And Moses said unto the people, Remember this day, in which ye came out from Egypt, out of the house of bondage; for by strength of hand the Lord brought you out from this place: there shall no leavened bread be eaten.
          •  •  •
      14 ¶ And it shall be when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What is this? that thou shalt say unto him, By strength of hand the Lord brought us out from Egypt, from the house of bondage:
          •  •  •
      16 And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes: for by strength of hand the Lord brought us forth out of Egypt.
  2.   9 He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.
  3.   16 There is no king saved by the multitude of an host: a mighty man is not delivered by much strength.
  4.   1 Save me, O God, by thy name, and judge me by thy strength.
  5.   6 Which by his strength setteth fast the mountains; being girded with power:
  6.   13 Thou didst divide the sea by thy strength: thou brakest the heads of the dragons in the waters.
  7.   4 Where no oxen are, the crib is clean: but much increase is by the strength of the ox.
  8.   13 For he saith, By the strength of my hand I have done it, and by my wisdom; for I am prudent: and I have removed the bounds of the people, and have robbed their treasures, and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man:
  9.   2 And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.
  10.   3 ¶ He took his brother by the heel in the womb, and by his strength he had power with God:
  11.   13 For he saith: By the strength of my hand and by my wisdom I have done these things; for I am prudent; and I have moved the borders of the people, and have robbed their treasures, and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man;
  12.   37 But behold, every man that lifted his club to smite Ammon, he smote off their arms with his sword; for he did withstand their blows by smiting their arms with the edge of his sword, insomuch that they began to be astonished, and began to flee before him; yea, and they were not few in number; and he caused them to flee by the strength of his arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment