Monday, April 11, 2016

Called and sanctified

  1.   5 And he said, Peaceably: I am come to sacrifice unto the Lord: sanctify yourselves, and come with me to the sacrifice. And he sanctified Jesse and his sons, and called them to the sacrifice.
  2.   3 I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.
  3.   14 ¶ Sanctify ye a fast, call a solemn assembly, gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the land into the house of the Lord your God, and cry unto the Lord,
  4.   15 ¶ Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly:
  5.   2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:
  6.   11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,
  7.   1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:
  8.   3 I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones, for mine anger is not upon them that rejoice in my highness.
  9.   11 Therefore they were called after this holy order, and were sanctified, and their garments were washed white through the blood of the Lamb.
  10.   33 For whoso is faithful unto the obtaining these two priesthoods of which I have spoken, and the magnifying their calling, are sanctified by the Spirit unto the renewing of their bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment