Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Lord strengthens

  1.   12 ¶ And the children of Israel did evil again in the sight of the Lord: and the Lord strengthened Eglon the king of Moab against Israel, because they had done evil in the sight of the Lord.
  2.   1 I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.
  3.   14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.
  4.   3 The Lord will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness.
  5.   7 O God the Lord, the strength of my salvation, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle.
  6.   1 Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
  7.   29 The way of the Lord is strength to the upright: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.
  8.   19 O Lord, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.
  9.   2 And the Lord did strengthen them, that the people of king Noah could not overtake them to destroy them.
  10.   15 And now it came to pass that the burdens which were laid upon Alma and his brethren were made light; yea, the Lord did strengthen them that they could bear up their burdens with ease, and they did submit cheerfully and with patience to all the will of the Lord.
  11.   18 Nevertheless the Lord did strengthen the hand of the Nephites, that they slew the Amlicites with great slaughter, that they began to flee before them.
  12.   12 Now behold, this Lachoneus, the governor, was a just man, and could not be frightened by the demands and the threatenings of a robber; therefore he did not hearken to the epistle of Giddianhi, the governor of the robbers, but he did cause that his people should cry unto the Lord for strength against the time that the robbers should come down against them.

No comments:

Post a Comment