Sunday, July 15, 2012

"Without the gate"

  1. 8 And at the king’s commandment they made a chest, and set it without at the gate of the house of the Lord.
  2. 44 ¶ And without the inner gate were the chambers of the singers in the inner court, which was at the side of the north gate; and their prospect was toward the south: one at the side of the east gate having the prospect toward the north.
  3. 2 Then brought he me out of the way of the gate northward, and led me about the way without unto the utter gate by the way that looketh eastward; and, behold, there ran out waters on the right side.
  4. 12 Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.
  5. 10 And now, I desire to know the cause whereby ye were so bold as to come near the walls of the city, when I, myself, was with my guards without the gate?

No comments:

Post a Comment