Friday, December 2, 2011

I pray that

  1. 14 And let it come to pass, that the damsel to whom I shall say, Let down thy pitcher, I pray thee, that I may drink; and she shall say, Drink, and I will give thy camels drink also: let the same be she that thou hast appointed for thy servant Isaac; and thereby shall I know that thou hast shewed kindness unto my master.
  2. 21 And Isaac said unto Jacob, Come near, I pray thee, that I may feel thee, my son, whether thou be my very son Esau or not.
  3. 8 So Hanameel mine uncle’s son came to me in the court of the prison according to the word of the Lord, and said unto me, Buy my field, I pray thee, that is in Anathoth, which is in the country of Benjamin: for the right of inheritance is thine, and the redemption is thine; buy it for thyself. Then I knew that this was the word of the Lord.
  4. 15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
  5. 4 Notwithstanding, that I be not further tedious unto thee, I pray thee that thou wouldest hear us of thy clemency a few words.
  6. 9 And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;
  7. 16 At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge.
  8. 40 O, all ye old men, and also ye young men, and you little children who can understand my words, for I have spoken plainly unto you that ye might understand, I pray that ye should awake to a remembrance of the awful situation of those that have fallen into transgression.
  9. 39 O ye people of the land, that ye would hear my words! And I pray that the anger of the Lord be turned away from you, and that ye would repent and be saved.
  10. 21 Father, I pray thee that thou wilt give the Holy Ghost unto all them that shall believe in their words.

No comments:

Post a Comment