Sunday, November 13, 2011

"Concerning you"

  1. 8 And Moses said unto them, Stand still, and I will hear what the Lord will command concerning you.
  2. 14 And, behold, this day I am going the way of all the earth: and ye know in all your hearts and in all your souls, that not one thing hath failed of all the good things which the Lord your God spake concerning you; all are come to pass unto you, and not one thing hath failed thereof.
  3. 19 ¶ The Lord hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.
  4. 23 Whether any do enquire of Titus, he is my partner and fellowhelper concerning you: or our brethren be enquired of, they are the messengers of the churches, and the glory of Christ.
  5. 18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
  6. 7 And also it grieveth me that I must use so much boldness of speech concerning you, before your wives and your children, many of whose feelings are exceedingly tender and chaste and delicate before God, which thing is pleasing unto God;
  7. 27 Therefore, as I said unto you that I had served you, walking with a clear conscience before God, even so I at this time have caused that ye should assemble yourselves together, that I might be found blameless, and that your blood should not come upon me, when I shall stand to be judged of God of the things whereof he hath commanded me concerning you.
  8. 14 And now, O king, behold, we are guiltless, and thou, O king, hast not sinned; therefore, this man has lied concerning you, and he has prophesied in vain.
  9. 1 Hearken, O ye Gentiles, and hear the words of Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God, which he hath commanded me that I should speak concerning you, for, behold he commandeth me that I should write, saying:
  10. 1 Hearken, O ye elders of my church, and give ear to my word, and learn of me what I will concerning you, and also concerning this land unto which I have sent you.
  11. 1 Hearken, O ye people, and open your hearts and give ear from afar; and listen, you that call yourselves the people of the Lord, and hear the word of the Lord and his will concerning you.
  12. 1 Behold, thus saith the Lord your God unto you, O ye elders of my church, hearken ye and hear, and receive my will concerning you.
  13. 4 And now, verily, I, the Lord, will show unto you what I will concerning you, or what is my will concerning you.
  14. 12 Behold, this is the will of the Lord your God concerning you. Even so. Amen.
    • • •
    23 And again, thus saith the Lord unto you, O ye elders of my church, who have given your names that you might know his will concerning you
  15. 8 And again, I say unto you, I give unto you a new commandment, that you may understand my will concerning you;
  16. 42 And wo unto all those who come not unto this priesthood which ye have received, which I now confirm upon you who are present this day, by mine own voice out of the heavens; and even I have given the heavenly hosts and mine angels charge concerning you.
  17. 1 Verily, thus saith the Lord unto you who have assembled yourselves together to receive his will concerning you:
  18. 1 Hearken, O ye people of my church, saith the Lord your God, and hear the word of the Lord concerning you

No comments:

Post a Comment