Saturday, June 25, 2011

"Know the truth"

  1. 19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;
  2. 32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
  3. 3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
  4. 21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
  5. 19 And thus we see that, when these Lamanites were brought to believe and to know the truth, they were firm, and would suffer even unto death rather than commit sin; and thus we see that they buried their weapons of peace, or they buried the weapons of war, for peace.
  6. 5 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things.
  7. 22 Verily, verily, I say unto you, if you desire a further witness, cast your mind upon the night that you cried unto me in your heart, that you might know concerning the truth of these things.
  8. 2 Behold, you have had many afflictions because of your family; nevertheless, I will bless you and your family, yea, your little ones; and the day cometh that they will believe and know the truth and be one with you in my church.
  9. 2 Behold, I say unto you, that they desire to know the truth in part, but not all, for they are not right before me and must needs repent.
  10. 25 And again, verily I say unto you, and I say it that you may know the truth, that you may chase darkness from among you;

No comments:

Post a Comment