Monday, May 17, 2010

Full of grace and truth

  1.   14 And the Word was made aflesh, and bdwelt among us, (and we cbeheld his dglory, the glory as of the eonly fbegotten of the Father,) full of ggrace and truth.
  2.   6 Wherefore, aredemption cometh in and through the bHoly cMessiah; for he is full of dgrace and truth.
  3.   48 I say unto you, that I know of myself that whatsoever I shall say unto you, concerning that which is to come, is true; and I say unto you, that I know that Jesus Christ shall come, yea, the Son, the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace, and mercy, and truth. And behold, it is he that cometh to take away the sins of the world, yea, the sins of every man who steadfastly believeth on his name.
  4.   26 And anot many days hence the Son of God shall come in his bglory; and his glory shall be the glory of the Only Begotten of the Father, full of cgrace, equity, and truth, full of patience, dmercy, and long-suffering, quick to ehear the cries of his people and to answer their prayers.
  5.   9 Thus they become ahigh priests forever, after the order of the Son, the Only Begotten of the Father, who is without beginning of days or end of years, who is full of bgrace, equity, and truth. And thus it is. Amen.
  6.   12 aContinue in these things even unto the end, and you shall have a bcrown of eternal life at the right hand of my Father, who is full of cgrace and truth.
  7.   102 Glory, and honor, and power, and might,
    Be ascribed to our God; for he is full of amercy,
    Justice, grace and truth, and bpeace,
    Forever and ever, Amen.
  8.   11 And I, John, abear record that I beheld his bglory, as the glory of the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth, even the Spirit of truth, which came and dwelt in the flesh, and dwelt among us.
  9.   6 And I have a work for thee, Moses, my son; and thou art in the asimilitude of mine bOnly cBegotten; and mine Only Begotten is and shall be the dSavior, for he is full of egrace and ftruth; but there is gno God beside me, and all things are present with me, for I hknow them all.
          •  •  •
      32 And by the aword of my power, have I created them, which is mine Only Begotten Son, who is full of bgrace and truth.
  10.   7 And then the angel spake, saying: This thing is a asimilitude of the bsacrifice of the Only Begotten of the Father, which is full of cgrace and dtruth.
  11.   52 And he also said unto him: If thou wilt turn unto me, and hearken unto my voice, and believe, and repent of all thy transgressions, and be abaptized, even in water, in the name of mine Only Begotten Son, who is full of bgrace and truth, which is Jesus cChrist, the only dname which shall be given under heaven, whereby esalvation shall come unto the children of men, ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, asking all things in his name, and whatsoever ye shall ask, it shall be given you.
  12.   11 And he gave unto me a commandment that I should abaptize in the name of the Father, and of the Son, which is full of bgrace and truth, and of the Holy Ghost, which beareth record of the Father and the Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment